I have been researching pregnancy with Fibromyalgia for the past four years and have written about my own experiences here on the blog.
Based on my research and exprience I have compiled six tips for pregnancy and Fibromyalgia. I talk about them in the video below.
The six tips are:
1. Arm yourself with knowledge
2. Get your body into the best place possible before conceiving
3. Prioritise rest and sleep
4. Nourish your body with good food and supplements
5. Get a pain management plan in place- discuss with your doctor what medicines you cannot come off, what you can and get your natural pain management mechanisms in place.
6. Make a plan for the final trimester, delivery and first six weeks that involves a good support system.
For more information about pregnancy and Fibromyalgia:
Some of my links are affiliate links, I receive compensation at no extra cost to you if you purchase using these links. I never promote anything I don’t 100% support myself.