Combining over ten years executive administrative support in my day job and over five years experience blogging, I am able to offer the following services as a Virtual Assistant on a contract basis:
- Research support
- Surveys via Google Forms, Survey Monkey or other survey provider
- Basic analysis of data
- Online information gathering and data synthesis
- Website support
- Blog scheduling and formatting
- Social media support utilising Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter
- Administrative support as negotiated
Get in touch with me: hello [at] melissavsfibromyalgia . com
See my Linked In profile here.
As a New Zealander, English is my first language, in addition I have a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Media Studies (obtained from Victoria University of Wellington, NZ). I have also completed a Magazine Journalism course through New Zealand Writers College and a Certificate in Bookkeeping from The Career Academy.
I have written two books:
Get in contact to have a chat with me about how I can help you.