Are you fighting a chronic illness like Fibromyalgia?
And trying to keep working/parenting/doing life?
Are you on the merry-go-round of trying-all-the-things but unsure if they help?
Do you know that you have the power to improve your quality of life but need information and support to get there?
What will you get with your membership?
- The six Fibromyalgia 101 Foundational Micro Courses which go through each of the key areas of fighting fibromyalgia – knowledge, sleep, pain management, central nervous system, fatigue and pacing, and perpetuating factors/normal human needs (cost $48 USD)
- The nine week Mindfulness for Chronic Life course with audio downloads of meditations, breathing practices and more. This course gives you insight into different ways to utilise mindfulness and meditation for managing chronic pain, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety and overwhelm and how to make your own mindfulness plan going forward (cost $89 USD)
- A resource library with reports, templates, worksheets and audios that is added to regularly (cost ranging from $5-25).
- New content available monthly.
- The ability to suggest subject areas and new content ideas.
- Access to the course-related forums so you can chat through ideas related to the courses.
- Exclusive discounts for any coaching options I offer, including one-on-one sessions with me to help you work through your unique plans for wellness.
If you up-level your fight with the premium membership you will get all this AND:
- Access to the exclusive Facebook group where we work together on goals and plans and your journey. This is the most accessible way to gain the benefits of group coaching, you get the value of the participants (we all have unique knowledge and experience to share) AND Melissa as a coach, mindfulness practitioner and someone who has taken herself from miserable to thriving despite fibromyalgia.
- Q&As in the group so you can ask me questions (if I don’t know the answer, I can research resources to point you in the right direction or suggest how to find the knowledge).
- Exclusive access to even more of my templates, worksheets and packs (retailing for $5-25 each).
- Limited to just 10 people at this time.
Nearly 8 years ago I was where you are now, in pain, exhausted and barely coping with everything I was meant to do. I had no one to understand and my doctor didn’t have anything for me to try. I was too exhausted and trying so hard just to live to have the ability to research and properly experiment with the options.
It took me a very long time and a lot of trial and error to get to where I am now – thriving despite fibromyalgia. I want to kickstart your fight so that it doesn’t take so long for you.
My blog, Melissa vs Fibromyalgia is featured as one of Healthline’s Top 19 Fibromyalgia Blogs of 2019. My YouTube channel was also included in Feedspot’s Top 15 Fibromyalgia YouTube Channels list. I have written two books: Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Insomnia and Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia. I facilitate two Facebook groups: Melissa (you) vs Fibromyalgia and Fibro Mama Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia. In addition I have created a free micro course and the Fibromyalgia Framework Workbook.
Now, I am offering this special membership programme so you can take advantage of my research, experience and resources.
You told me that accessibility is important – being able to access a programme as and where you are. In your pajamas with a heat pack in bed? Via headphones with your cellphone on the bus?
We know that chronic pain and fatigue are complex issues that require many puzzle pieces which are unique to each person. It will take time. Use your precious energy for doing the work not for trying to gather the information and figure out the processes to track your progress.
How do I get in on this??
Sign up here! It is just $15 USD per month for founding members for the basic membership and $35 per month for the premium membership. Annual memberships will receive a month free.
It would take more than a year of membership to equal the cost saving of purchasing the courses separately at their current introductory prices (as I add to them, they will be worth more). And that is without the added benefits of the membership!
What exactly do you get as soon as you sign up?
- Six micro courses on the key areas to fight fibromyalgia (sleep, pain, central nervous system, perpetuating factors, knowledge, fatigue and pacing) sells separately for $48
- The nine week Mindfulness for Your Chronic Life course to teach you how to practice and choose from the many options to incorporate mindfulness and meditation into your chronic illness management plan sells separately for $89
- My Sleep Diary and My Sleep Hygiene Plan templates (value $4.99)
- My Pain Relief plan template (value $4.99)
- My Mindfulness Practice Log template
- 1, 5 and 10 minute downloadable breathing practice meditations (value $9.99+)
- Resources for the Mindful Life handout
- My Mindfulness Plan template
- My Journal template
- Ways to Calm Your Nervous System handout
- My Pacing Worksheet
- Yoga and Exercise resource list
- My Body Scan meditation
- Mindfulness with Your Kids resource sheet
- New content added monthly
- The chance to request new content subject areas
- For premium membership you also get an exclusive Facebook group with the chance to go even deeper and work through subject areas together each week in addition to Q&As with me and access to even more premium resources.
Why are you offering this?
My mission is to help you cut down your journey to better well being in an accessible manner. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours creating the content on melissavsfibromyalgia.com (over 200 articles, plus resources) and now with three children, I cannot keep making these resources without some way to help me contribute to my family.
I know the value of this membership is far more than I am charging. Eventually I will have to charge more. For now, I’d love for you to join us on this journey.
What can I guarantee?
Let’s be real: The level of benefit depends on the amount of effort you put in. I can give you the tools, the information and support, but I cannot do the work for you.
I am a coach, not a medical professional and I can’t guarantee more than that I will make the best resources I can, come alongside you and help you do the work – and I will do this! Because that is the most anyone can do. Day to day, it’s on you.
Schedule your complimentary chat if you would like to ask any questions, let me know your goals and be sure that this programme is a good fit for you. Or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org