Do you want a workbook that can help you plan for the best pregnancy, delivery and first six weeks possible with fibromyalgia?
After being disappointed at the lack of information about pregnancy with Fibromyalgia when I had my first son, I set about writing up my experiences and researching as new information became available.
My second pregnancy ended up being a way better experience, despite high pain levels, because of the information I had. I knew I wasn’t alone. I knew what I could do to help myself. And that is mostly how we manage fibromyalgia, ourselves, day to day.
My third pregnancy was my best yet!
Take advantage of my experience and make yours better!
(this course) “gave me the confidence to know I will cope and I will get through it.” – A Course Participant
This is the workbook that I wish existed when I was pregnant and exhausted and no doctor I saw could give me any idea of how to ease my pain. These are the templates I wish I had to help me plan my coping mechanisms.
I’m Melissa, author of Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia and MelissavsFibromyalgia.com – I have been sharing my experience and research about pregnancy with Fibromyalgia for five years now. I have been in the trenches of motherhood while fighting Fibromyalgia and it’s hard – I want to make it easier by providing the information that wasn’t available when I started my baby journey.
Here’s what you get:
- PLUS an invitation to join the Fibro Mama Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia Facebook group – we chat pregnancy with Fibromyalgia every day!
You will read all of the information I provide and then create YOUR OWN pain management plans, plans for the third trimester, delivery and the first six weeks.
This workbook saves you the time and energy I had to waste to find this information when I was pregnant.
“This will give you a good understanding of a pregnancy with fibromyalgia and the ways you can help.” – Amanda, Course Participant
Lesson One: Arm Yourself with Knowledge
- The six things I learnt about pregnancy with Fibromyalgia
- My six tips for managing pregnancy with Fibromyalgia
- My information sheet – Information for Pregnancy, Nursing and Parenting with Fibromyalgia this sheet includes key articles on pregnancy with Fibromyalgia, all of my resources on pregnancy with Fibromyalgia and articles from my spreadsheet – all broken down into pregnancy with Fibromyalgia information, nursing with Fibromyalgia and parenting with Fibromyalgia.
Lesson Two: My Number One Tip for Coping with Pregnancy and Fibromyalgia, Rest, Sleep and Meditation
- The benefits of meditation for chronic illness.
- My key tips for conserving energy during pregnancy.
- What I did to help myself sleep during pregnancy.
- My information sheet – Resources for Rest and Meditation with Fibromyalgia with guides for how to meditate, yoga poses for rest, information about pacing and tips for sleep.
Lesson Three: Pain Management for Pregnancy with Fibromyalgia
- How to get a pain management plan in place, steps to consider.
- Where to find information about medicines in pregnancy and nursing.
- My information sheet – Natural Pain Relief Mechanisms approx. 30 natural pain relief mechanisms to get you started.
- My information sheet – Advanced Pain Relief in Pregnancy.
- Your template – My Pain Relief Plan
Lesson Four: Make a Plan for the Final Trimester, Delivery and the First Six Weeks that Involves a Good Support System
- Why it’s a good idea to make plans for coping ahead of time.
- My information sheet – Tips for the Final Trimester eight of my preferred coping mechanisms for the third trimester to get you started.
- My information sheet – Some Ideas for Early Labour Coping eight ideas that may help with early labour.
- My information sheet – Tips for the Post-Birth Period 15 tips that I learnt from two post-birth recoveries.
- Your templates – My Plans for the Third Trimester, Delivery and the First Six Weeks
Lesson Five: Nursing
- Introduction to the (very limited) research around nursing with Fibromyalgia.
- My experience
- Information sheet – Tips for Nursing with Fibromyalgia.
- Link to my giant guide Pumping or Expressing for your Baby.
I’d love to have you join the journey! If you click the link below it will take you to where you will be able to download your work book IMMEDIATELY after payment.
Pay what you want pricing means that you can choose what you think this course is worth. I am really proud of this workbook and have put a lot of work into it – one course cost matrix put the value at $125 – I always try to balance the costs of creation with affordability and so have been offering the workbook with links to videos for $29.99. I thank you for your support so that I can continue creating resources to help you fight fibromyalgia.